UFC 271: Adesanya vs Whittaker 2 Predictions
Las Vegas – FightBook MMA in association with RaisedBet.com and MMAPlay365.com have your UFC 271: Adesanya vs Whittaker 2 predictions.
This event will take place Saturday, Feb. 12 at Toyota Center in Houston. All bouts will be simulcast on ESPN+ in English and Spanish beginning at 6:15 p.m. ET/3:15 p.m. PT with the ESPN+ and UFC Fight Pass prelims. The prelims will continue exclusively on ESPN, ESPN Deportes & ESPN+ at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT followed by the ESPN+ Pay-Per-View main card that will kick off at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT.
In the main event, a thrilling middleweight championship rematch will see champion Israel Adesanya (22-1) fighting out of Auckland, New Zealand who is ready to run it back with #1 contender Robert Whittaker (23-5) fighting out of Sydney, Australia.
In the co-main event, Derrick “The Black Beast” Lewis (26-8) fighting out of Houston, Texas will clash in a heavyweight bout against Tai “Bam Bam” Tuivasa (14-3) fighting out of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
UFC 271: Adesanya vs Whittaker 2 Fight Card:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET):
- Israel Adesanya vs. Robert Whittaker
- Derrick Lewis vs. Tai Tuivasa
- Derek Brunson vs. Jared Cannonier
- Alexander Hernandez vs. Renato Moicano
- Bobby Green vs. Nasrat Haqparast
PRELIMINARY CARD #2 (ESPN, ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET):
- Andrei Arlovski vs. Jared Vanderaa
- Roxanne Modafferi vs. Casey O’Neill
- Kyler Phillips vs. Marcelo Rojo
- Fabio Cherant vs. Carlos Ulberg
PRELIMINARY CARD #1 (ESPN+, 6 p.m. ET):
- Ronnie Lawrence vs. Mana Martinez
- AJ Dobson vs. Jacob Malkoun
- Douglas Silva de Andrade vs. Sergey Morozov
- Mike Mathetha vs. Jeremiah Wells
- Maxim Grishin vs. William Knight
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.