Las Vegas – FightBook MMA has your UFC 271: Adesanya vs Whittaker 2 results.
This event will take place Saturday, Feb. 12 at Toyota Center in Houston. All bouts will be simulcast on ESPN+ in English and Spanish beginning at 6:15 p.m. ET/3:15 p.m. PT with the ESPN+ and UFC Fight Pass prelims. The prelims will continue exclusively on ESPN, ESPN Deportes & ESPN+ at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT followed by the ESPN+ Pay-Per-View main card that will kick off at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT.
In the main event, a thrilling middleweight championship rematch will see champion Israel Adesanya run it back with #1 contender Robert Whittaker. In the co-main event, Derrick “The Black Beast” Lewis will clash in a heavyweight bout against Tai “Bam Bam” Tuivasa.
UFC 271: Adesanya vs Whittaker 2 weigh-in results:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- For the middleweight title: Champ Israel Adesanya def. Robert Whittaker via unanimous decision (48-47, 48-47, 49-46)
- Tai Tuivasa def. Derrick Lewis via second round (1:40) KO (elbow)
- Jared Cannonier def. Derek Brunson via second round (4:29) TKO (ground strikes)
- Renato Moicano def. Alexander Hernandez via second round (1:23) submission (rear-naked choke)
- Bobby Green def. Nasrat Haqparast via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
PRELIMINARY CARD #2 (ESPN/ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Andrei Arlovski def. Jared Vanderaa via unanimous decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Casey O’Neill def. Roxanne Modafferi via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Kyler Phillips def. Marcelo Rojo via third round (1:38) submission (armbar)
- Carlos Ulberg def. Fabio Cherant via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
PRELIMINARY CARD #1 (ESPN+, 6 p.m. ET)
- Ronnie Lawrence def. Mana Martinez via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-27)
- Jacob Malkoun def. A.J. Dobson via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Douglas Silva de Andrade def. Sergey Morozov via second round (3:32) submission (rear-naked choke)
- Jeremiah Wells def. Mike Methetha via first round (4:38) submission (rear-naked choke)
- Maxim Grishin def. William Knight via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting