UFC 273 Embedded Vlog Series Episode 2
Las Vegas – FightBook MMA has your UFC 273: Volkanovski vs The Korean Zombie Embedded Vlog Episode #2 and you can watch the latest episode in the video above. In this episode, Champ Alexander Volkanovski explores the Deep South. Korean Zombie enjoys a home-cooked meal. Petr Yan has a night out with his team. Champion Aljamain Sterling studies his own fight film.
This event will take place Saturday, April 9 at VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville, Fla. All bouts will be simulcast on ESPN+ in English and Spanish beginning at 6:15 p.m. ET/3:15 p.m. PT with the ESPN+ and UFC Fight Pass prelims. The prelims will continue exclusively on ESPN, ESPN Deportes, and ESPN+ at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT, followed by the ESPN+ Pay-Per-View main card that will kick off at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT.
In the main event, #2 ranked men’s pound-for-pound fighter Alexander Volkanovski (23-1) fighting out of Windang, NSW, Australia is coming off a thrilling title defense against Brian Ortega in a Fight of the Year contender. He will face perennial fan favorite The Korean Zombie, Chan Sung Jung (17-6) fighting out of Seoul, South Korea is gunning to make the most of his second UFC featherweight title opportunity. A creative grappler with heavy hands, “The Korean Zombie” has thrilled fans with exciting finishes against Frankie Edgar, Dennis Bermudez, and Dustin Poirier.
In the co-main event, Aljamain Sterling (20-3) fighting out of Uniondale, N.Y. looks to cement his status as UFC bantamweight champion following a disqualification victory over Yan to capture the belt last March. #11 ranked men’s pound-for-pound fighter Petr Yan (16-2) fighting out of Yekaterinburg, Russia is determined to stop Sterling and recapture the UFC bantamweight championship.
UFC 273: Volkanovski vs The Korean Zombie Fight Card:
UFC 273 PPV Main Card on ESPN+ (10 p.m. ET):
- 145 lbs.: UFC Featherweight Champion: Alexander Volkanovski vs. “Korean Zombie” Chan Sung Jung
- 135 lbs.: UFC Bantamweight Champion: Aljamain Sterling vs. Petr Yan
- 170 lbs.: Gilbert Burns vs. Khamzat Chimaev
- 115 lbs.: Mackenzie Dern vs. Tecia Torres
- 265 lbs.: Ilir Latifi vs. Aleksei Oleinik
UFC 273 ‘Prelims’ Under Card on ESPN/ESPN+ (8 p.m. ET):
- 135 lbs.: Raquel Pennington vs. Aspen Ladd
- 170 lbs.: Ian Garry vs. Darian Weeks
- 185 lbs.: Anthony Hernandez vs. Josh Fremd
- 265 lbs.: Jairzinho Rozenstruik vs. Marcin Tybura
UFC 273 Early ‘Prelims’ on ESPN+/UFC Fight Pass (6:15 p.m. ET):
- 170 lbs.: Mickey Gall vs. Mike Malott
- 135 lbs.: Julio Arce vs. Daniel Santos
- 155 lbs.: Mark Madsen vs. Vinc Pichel
- 115 lbs.: Kay Hansen vs. Piera Rodriguez
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.