Las Vegas – FightBook MMA has your results for UFC 277: Peña vs Nunes. The fight card and start times can be seen below.
In the main event, women’s bantamweight champion Julianna Peña (12-4,) fighting out of Chicago, Ill. by way of Spokane, Wash. takes on current women’s featherweight champion Amanda Nunes (21-5) fighting out of Coral Springs, Fla. by way of Bahia, Brazil.
In the co-main, the event will feature the crowning of an interim flyweight champion when former titleholder Brandon Moreno (19-6-2) fighting out of Tijuana, Mexico runs it back with Kai Kara-France (24-9 1NC) fighting out of Auckland, New Zealand.
This event takes place Saturday, July 30 at American Airlines Center in Dallas with the main card at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT on ESPN+ PPV. The prelims will be seen on ESPN, ESPN Deportes, and ESPN+ at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT with the night’s action starting at 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. PT with Early Prelims on ESPN+ (English and Spanish) and UFC Fight Pass.
UFC 277: Peña vs Nunes results:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, ESPN+, 10 p.m. ET):
- For the women’s bantamweight title: Amanda Nunes def. Julianna Peña via unanimous decision (50-45, 50-44, 50-43)
- Brandon Moreno def. Kai Kara-France via third round (4:34) TKO (body kick and ground strikes)
- Sergei Pavlovich def. Derrick Lewis first round (0:55) TKO (strikes)
- Alexandre Pantoja def. Alex Perez via first round (1:31) submission (rear-naked choke)
- Magomed Ankalaev def. Anthony Smith via second round (3:09) TKO (ground strikes)
PRELIMINARY CARD #2 (ABC/ESPN/ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET):
- Alex Morono def. Matthew Semelsberger via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Drew Dober def. Rafael Alves via third round (1:30) TKO (body punch)
- Hamdy Abdelwahab def. Don’Tale Mayes via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Drakkar Klose def. Rafa Garcia via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
PRELIMINARY CARD #1 (ESPN+, 6 p.m. ET):
- Michael Morales def. Adam Fuggit via third round (1:09) TKO (strikes)
- Joselyne Edwards def. Ji Yeon Kim via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 30-27)
- Nicolae Negumereanu def. Ihor Potieria via second round (3:33) TKO (knees and strikes)
- Orion Cosce def. Blood Diamond via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
Senior writer for FightBook MMA. An aspiring mixed martial arts reporter based in Ireland. Producer of news articles, interviews, opinion features, and exclusive features such as, ‘The Fallout’, ‘The Breakdown, and, ‘This Week In MMA’.