MANCHESTER, England (Friday October 7, 2016)– The early weigh-ins took place at the Radisson Blu Edwardian in Manchester, England. UFC 204 will take place on Saturday October 8, 2016, the main card will aor on pay-per-view while the prelims on FS1 and UFC Fight Pass.
In the main event, Middleweight champion Michael Bisping (29-7 MMA, 19-7 UFC) and challenger Dan Henderson (32-12 MMA, 9-8 UFC) were both under the 185-pound limit. Ian Entwistle (9-3 MMA, 1-2 UFC) became ill and was forced out of his bantamweight bout with Rob Font (12-2 MMA, 2-1 UFC) weighed in at 134 pounds.
Below you will find the official weigh-in results and the the weigh-in video.
UFC 204 weigh-in results:
(Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Michael Bisping (185) vs. Dan Henderson (184) – for middleweight title
- Vitor Belfort (186) vs. Gegard Mousasi (185)
- Jimi Manuwa (205) vs. Ovince Saint Preux (205)
- Daniel Omielanczuk (239) vs. Stefan Struve (265)
- Mirsad Bektic (144) vs. Russell Doane (145)
PRELIMINARY CARD #2
(FS1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Iuri Alcantara (136) vs. Brad Pickett (136)
- Davey Grant (135) vs. Damian Stasiak (135)
- Leon Edwards (169) vs. Albert Tumenov (169)
- Marc Diakiese (156) vs. Lukasz Sajewski (156)
PRELIMINARY CARD #1
(UFC Fight Pass, 7 p.m. ET)
- Mike Perry (170) vs. Danny Roberts (170)
- Adriano Martins (155) vs. Leonardo Santos (156)
By: Roberto Villa
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
Welcome to FightBook MMA Presents: Sitting Ringside. We're not your cookie cutter show but what we do bring is news and topics from all aspects of the fighting game. The show is hosted by CEO of FightBook MMA Roberto Villa, Arlow Jumper, and David Rodriguez.