LAS VEGAS – FightBook MMA has your official UFC Fight Night 195 fighter weigh-ins. The weigh-ins take place at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas.
This event will take place Saturday, October 16 from UFC APEX in Las Vegas. All bouts will stream on ESPN+, with the prelims beginning at 1 p.m. PT/ 4 p.m. ET and the main card at 4 p.m. PT/ 7 p.m. ET.
In the main event, will see #3 ranked bantamweight contender Aspen Ladd (9-1) El Dorado Hills, Calif. step in for injured Holly Holm to face Norma Dumont (6-1) fighting out of Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil. In the co-main event, former UFC heavyweight champion Andrei Arlovski (31-20 2NC) fighting out of Coconut Creek, Fla. will take on rising prospect Carlos Felipe (11-1) fighting out of Feira de Santana, Bahia, Brazil.
Julian Marquez was pulled from the card because of “non-COVID health issues.” The UFC announced the news during the weigh-ins. Now, Klein vs. Landwehr will be on the main card.
UFC Fight Night 195 weigh-in results:
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 7 p.m. ET)
- Aspen Ladd (145) vs. Norma Dumont (145.5)
- Andrei Arlovski (245) vs. Carlos Felipe (259)
- Erick Gonzalez (155) vs. Jim Miller (155)
- Manon Fiorot (125.5) vs. Mayra Bueno Silva (126)
- Ludovit Klein (145.5) vs. Nate Landwehr (145.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 4 p.m. ET)
- Andrew Sanchez (185) vs. Bruno Silva (185)
- Ramazan Emeev (171) vs. Danny Roberts (170.5)
- Luana Carolina (125.5) vs. Loopy Godinez (121.5)
- Danaa Batgerel (135) vs. Brandon Davis (136)
- Ariane Carnelossi (115.5) vs. Istela Nunes (114.5)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting