Las Vegas – FightBook MMA in association with RaisedBet.com and MMAPlay365.com have your UFC Fight Night 200: Jack Hermansson vs Sean Strickland. predictions in the video above.
This event will take place Saturday, Feb. 5 from UFC APEX in Las Vegas. All bouts will be available exclusively on ESPN+ (English and Spanish), with the main card beginning at 7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT. The prelims will kick off at 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT.
In the main event, a pivotal matchup in the middleweight division that will see #6 ranked Jack Hermansson (22-6) fighting out of Oslo, Norway looks to snap the win streak of #7 Sean Strickland (23-4-1) fighting out of Corona, Calif. In the co-main event, Dana White’s Contender Series alum Punahele Soriano (8-1) fighting out of Las Vegas, Nev. will meet undefeated Nick Maximov (7-0) fighting out of Chico, Calif.
UFC Fight Night 200 Fight Card:
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 7 p.m. ET)
- Jack Hermansson vs. Sean Strickland
- Nick Maximov vs. Punahele Soriano
- Carlston Harris vs. Shavkat Rakhmonov
- Brendan Allen vs. Sam Alvey
- Bryan Battle vs. Tresean Gore
- Julian Erosa vs. Steven Peterson
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 4 p.m. ET)
- John Castaneda vs. Miles Johns
- Hakeem Dawodu vs. Mike Trizano
- Marc-Andre Barriault vs. Chidi Njokuani
- Alexis Davis vs. Julija Stoliarenko
- Jailton Almeida vs. Danilo Marques
- Phil Rowe vs. Jason Witt
- Denys Bondar vs. Malcolm Gordon
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting