This event will take place Saturday, Feb. 19 from UFC APEX in Las Vegas. All bouts will be available exclusively on ESPN+ (English and Spanish), with the main card beginning at 7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT. The prelims will kick off at 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT.
KO artist Johnny Walker (18-6) fighting out of Dublin, Ireland by way of Rio das Ostras, Brazil will face Jamahal Hill (9-1 1NC) fighting out of Grand Rapids, Mich. In the co-main event, Kyle Daukaus (10-2 1NC) fighting out of Philadelphia, Penn. battles Jamie Pickett (13-6) fighting out of Wilmington, N.C. in a 195-pound catchweight bout.
UFC Fight Night 201: Walker vs. Hill Fight Card:
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 7 p.m. ET)
- Johnny Walker vs Jamahal Hill
- Kyle Daukaus vs Jamie Pickett
- Jim Miller vs Nikolas Motta
- Abdul Razak Alhassan vs Joaquin Buckley
- Alan Baudot vs Parker Porter
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 4 p.m. ET):
- Chad Anheliger vs Jesse Strader
- Chas Skelly vs Mark Striegl
- Mario Bautista vs opponent TBA
- Diana Belbita vs Gloria de Paula
- Jessica-Rose Clark vs Stephanie Egger
- Gabriel Benitez vs David Onama
- Jonathan Pearce vs Christian Rodriguez
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting