UFC Fight Night 201: Walker vs. Hill Results
Las Vegas – FightBook MMA has your UFC Fight Night 201: Walker vs. Hill results.
This event will take place Saturday, Feb. 19 from UFC APEX in Las Vegas. All bouts will be available exclusively on ESPN+ (English and Spanish), with the main card beginning at 7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT. The prelims will kick off at 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT.
KO artist Johnny Walker (18-6) fighting out of Dublin, Ireland by way of Rio das Ostras, Brazil will face Jamahal Hill (9-1 1NC) fighting out of Grand Rapids, Mich. In the co-main event, Kyle Daukaus (10-2 1NC) fighting out of Philadelphia, Penn. battles Jamie Pickett (13-6) fighting out of Wilmington, N.C. in a 195-pound catchweight bout.
UFC Fight Night 201: Walker vs. Results:
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 7 p.m. ET)
- Jamahal Hill def. Johnny Walker via first round (2:56) KO (punch)
- 195-pound catchweight: Kyle Daukaus def. Jamie Pickett via first round (4:59) submission (D’Arce choke)
- Parker Porter def. Alan Baudot via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Jim Miller def. Nikolas Motta via second round (1:58) KO (ground strikes)
- Joaquin Buckley def. Abdul Razak Alhassan via split decision (28-29, 28-29, 29-28)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 4 p.m. ET):
- David Onama def. Gabriel Benitez via first round (4:24) KO (strikes)
- Stephanie Egger def. Jessica-Rose Clark via first round (3:44) submission (armbar)
- Chas Skelly def. Mark Striegl via second round (2:01) via TKO (knee and ground strikes)
- Gloria de Paula def. Diana Belbita via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Chad Anheliger def. Jesse Strader via third round (3:33) TKO (ground strikes)
- Jonathan Pearce def. Christian Rodriguez via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
- Mario Bautista def. Jay Perrin via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-26)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.