LAS VEGAS – FightBook MMA has your UFC Fight Night 203: Santos vs Ankalaev results.
This event will take place on Saturday, March 12, 2022, from UFC APEX in Las Vegas. All bouts will be available exclusively on ESPN+ (English and Spanish), with the main card beginning at 7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT. The prelims will kick off at 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT.
In the main event, we will see a hard-hitting light heavyweight contenders’ bout when #5 ranked Thiago Santos (22-9) fighting out of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil is hoping to build off the momentum from his recent win over Johnny Walker in October. He will battle #6 Magomed Ankalaev (16-1) fighting out of Makhachkala, Russia quickly entered the division’s Top 10 on the heels of an impressive seven-fight win streak.
UFC Fight Night 203: Santos vs Ankalaev Results:
MAIN CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 7 p.m. ET):
Purchase your tickets for all your MMA and Boxing Events by going here.
- Magomed Ankalaev def. Thiago Santos via unanimous decision (49-46, 49-46, 48-47)
- Song Yadong def. Marlon Moraes via first round (2:06) KO (punch)
- Sodiq Yusuff def. Alex Caceres via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Khalil Rountree def. Karl Roberson via second round (0:25) TKO (body strikes and strikes)
- Drew Dober def. Terrance McKinney via first round (3:17) TKO (ground strikes)
- Alex Pereira def. Bruno Silva via decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 4 p.m. ET):
- Matthew Semelsberger def. A.J. Fletcher via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- JJ Aldrich def. Gillian Robertson via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Javid Basharat def. Trevin Jones via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Damon Jackson def. Kamuela Kirk via second round (4:42) submission (arm-triangle)
- Miranda Maverick def. Sabina Mazo via second round (2:15) submission (rear-naked choke)
- Cody Brundage def. Dalcha Lungiambula via first round (3:41) submission (guillotine)
- Guido Cannetti def. Kris Moutinho via first round (2:07) TKO (strikes)
- Azamat Murzakanov def. Tafon Nchukwi via third round (0:44) TKO (flying knee)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #carloskremer #theroaringcarloskremer #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting