This event will take place Saturday, October 29, 2022, at UFC APEX in Las Vegas. The entire card will be available on ESPN+ in English and Spanish, with the main card starting at 7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT and the prelims at 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT.
In the main event, #5 ranked Calvin Kattar (23-6) fighting out of Methuen, Mass. sets out to defend his spot in the featherweight rankings and will take on #6 Arnold Allen (18-1) fighting out of Trimley St. Martin, Suffolk, England looks to crack the featherweight Top 5 for the first time in his career. In the co-main event, hard-hitting Tim Means (32-13-1) fighting out of Albuquerque, N.M. returns to deliver another action-packed bout as he takes on Max Griffin square off in a pivotal bout at 170 pounds.
The full UFC Fight Night 213: Kattar vs. Allen results:
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 7 p.m. ET):
- Arnold Allen def. Calvin Kattar via second round (0:08) TKO (injury)
- Max Griffin def. Tim Means via split decision (30-27, 28-29, 29-28)
- Waldo Cortes-Acosta def. Jared Vanderaa via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
- Tresean Gore def. Josh Fremd via second round (0:49) submission (guillotine choke)
- Khalil Rountree def. Dustin Jacoby via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 4 p.m. ET):
- Roman Dolidze def. Phil Hawes via first round (4:09) KO (strikes)
- Marcos Rogerio de Lima def. Andrei Arlovski via first round (1:10) submission (rear-naked choke)
- Jun Yong Park def. Joseph Holmes via second round (3:04) submission (rear-naked choke)
- Steve Garcia def. Chase Hooper via first round (1:32) TKO (strikes)
- Cody Durden def. Carlos Mota via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
- Christian Rodriguez def. Josh Weems via first round (4:07) submission (anaconda choke)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.