Friday November 30, 2015— UFC Fight Night 78 fighter weigh-ins took place today, and you can catch the replay below.
In the main event, Kelvin Gastelum (11-1 MMA, 6-1 UFC) will face Neil Magny (16-4 MMA, 9-3 UFC). Neil is taking the fight on short notice after Matt Brown had to pull out with an injury.
In the co-main event, Ricardo Lamas (15-4 MMA, 6-2 UFC) who weighed in 146lbs, will facing Diego Sanchez (25-7 MMA, 14-7 UFC) who came in at 145lbs. This is Diego Sanchez’s featherweight debut.
UFC Fight Night 78 fighter weigh-ins:
(FOX Sports 1, 10 p.m. ET)
- Kelvin Gastelum (171) vs. Neil Magny (171)
- Ricardo Lamas (146) vs. Diego Sanchez (145)
- Henry Cejudo (126) vs. Jussier Formiga (126)
- ‘TUF: Latin America 2’ welterweight final: Enrique Marin (170) vs. Erick Montano (169)
- ‘TUF: Latin America 2’ lightweight final: Enrique Barzola (155) vs. Horacio Gutierrez (154)
- Efrain Escudero (156) vs. Leandro Silva (155)
(FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Taylor Lapilus (136) vs. Erik Perez (136)
- Bartosz Fabinski (170) vs. Hector Urbina (171)
- Scott Jorgensen (135.5) vs. Alejandro Perez (135.5)
- Gabriel Benitez (145) vs. Andre Fili (145)
(UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Alvaro Herrera (171) vs. Vernon Ramos (170)
- Cesar Arzamendia (155) vs. Polo Reyes (155)
- Valmir Lazaro (155) vs. Michel Prazeres (156)
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!