Las Vegas – FightBook MMA has your weigh-in results for UFC on ESPN 24: Rodriguez vs Waterson.
UFC on ESPN 24: Rodriguez vs. Waterson will take place Saturday, May 8 from UFC APEX in Las Vegas. The main card will be available on ESPN and ESPN Deportes, as well as simulcast on ESPN+ in English and Spanish starting at 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT. The prelims will kick off exclusively on ESPN+ (English and Spanish) at 5 p.m. ET / 2 p.m. PT.
In the main event, a flyweight battle of strawweight contenders as #6 ranked Marina Rodriguez (13-1-2) fighting out of Florianopolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil takes on #9 Michelle Waterson (18-8) fighting out of Albuquerque, N.M. The co-main event will feature an exciting welterweight bout between talented strikers, as Donald Cerrone (36-15 2NC) fighting out of Albuquerque, N.M. squares off with Alex Morono (18-7 1NC) fighting out of Houston, Texas.
Ferreira was fined 30 percent of his purse, but the bout will go on as scheduled. Lins was not medically cleared to compete and Benoit was ruled out due to weight management issues.
UFC on ESPN 24 weigh-in results: Rodriguez vs. Waterson:
Main Card ESPN, 8 p.m. ET
- Marina Rodriguez (125.5) vs. Michelle Waterson (125)
- Donald Cerrone (170) vs. Alex Morono (170.5)
- Neil Magny (170.5) vs. Geoff Neal (171)
- Maurice Greene (237) vs. Marcos Rogerio de Lima (264.5)
- Diego Ferreira (160.5) vs. Gregor Gillespie (156)
- Angela Hill (116) vs. Amanda Ribas (115.5)
Preliminary Card ESPN+, 5 p.m. ET
Philipe Lins () vs. Ben Rothwell (264.5)
- Kyle Daukaus (186) vs. Phil Hawes (186)
- Ludovit Klein (146) vs. Mike Trizano (146)
Zarrukh Adashev (125.5) vs. Ryan Benoit (129)
- Tafon Nchukwi (186) vs. Jun Yong Park (186)
- Christian Aguilera (170.5) vs. Carlston Harris (170.5)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting