RIO RANCHO, N.M. FightBook MMA has your official UFC on ESPN+ 25 fighter weigh-ins which will start at 9 a.m. MT. The early weigh-ins will take place at a hotel in Albuquerque, N.M. There will be no ceremonial weigh-ins for the fans.
In the main event, Corey Anderson (14-4) fighting out of Robbinsville, N.J. who is currently riding the longest winning streak of his UFC career, will take on Jan Blachowicz (25-8) fighting out of Warsaw, Poland is coming off the two biggest victories of his UFC career. In the co-main event, Diego Sanchez (31-12) fighting out of Albuquerque, N.M. meets Michel Pereira (23-10) fighting out of Tucuma, Para, Brazil in a welterweight bout.
Elsewhere on the card, we will see Rogerio Bontorin (16-1) fighting out of State of Paraná, Brazil take on hometown hero Ray Borg (12-4) fighting out of Albuquerque, N.M. Borg missed flyweight limit on his first attempt. Was given one additional hour starting with the conclusion of the face offs to make weight. After the hour given, he didn’t lose any weight and came in at 128 pounds. Bontorin accepted a catchweight fight and 30% fine from Borg’s purse.
Top women’s flyweight contenders will go toe-to-toe as #11 Montana De La Rosa (10-5) fighting out of Fort Worth, Texas and #13 Mara Romero Borella (13-6) fighting out of Coconut Creek, Fla.
UFC on ESPN+ 25 weigh-in results include:
(ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Corey Anderson (205) vs. Jan Blachowicz (206)
- Michel Pereira (170) vs. Diego Sanchez (171)
- Mara Romero Borella (125) vs. Montana De La Rosa (126)
- Kazula Vargas (156) vs. Brok Weaver (156)
- Catchweight fight: Rogerio Bontorin (126) vs. Ray Borg (128)
- Yancy Medeiros (155) vs. Lando Vannata (156)
(ESPN+, 5 p.m. ET)
- Tim Means (171) vs. Daniel Rodriguez (171)
- John Dodson (133.5) vs. Nathaniel Wood (136)
- Scott Holtzman (156) vs. Jim Miller (156)
- Devin Clark (205) vs. Dequan Townsend (202)
- Merab Dvalishvili (136) vs. Casey Kenney (135.5)
- Macy Chiasson (135) vs. Shanna Young (134)
- Mark De La Rosa (126) vs. Raulian Paiva (126)