Sunday January 2, 2015— It’s another edition of Ricks UFC Women’s Bantamweight Corner.
Let’s get started.
C.Holly Holm- Holly Holm will defend her title soon before having a rematch with Ronda.
1) Ronda Rousey- Ronda will get her rematch later on down the line.
2) Miesha Tate- Miesha finds herself in good shape as she is the odds on favorite to challenge Holm for the title.
3) Cat Zingano- With the calendar turning to 2016, all MMA fans are hoping we see the return of the Alpha Cat sooner than later.
4) Amanda Nunes- With the news that Holm will fight sooner than later Nunes is a top choice to get the shot
5) Juliana Pena- Well Pena’s year didn’t start off according to plan as she was involved in an incident at a bar and was charged on assault charges. We’ll have to wait and see when she will make her return to the octagon.
6) Sara McMann- Sara hopes to start 2016 off with a win, and hopefully find herself back in the top 5.
7) Jessica Eye- Evil eye is hoping to get back on the winning track in 2016 and a possible fight with Bethe Correia could be in the works.
8) Bethe Correia- Bethe is still waiting for her next fight following her loss to Rousey. With a lot of top contenders needing fights im sure she shouldn’t have a problem finding one.
9) Sara Kaufman- Sara had a big loss to UFC new comer Valentina Shevchenko in her last fight. With this loss Sara falls all the way down to rank #9.
10) Liz Carmouche- Liz is looking for a top 10 opponent to fight so she can try and climb back up the ladder.
No fights have been set in stone yet.
By: Rick San Bartolome
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!