Wednesday January 20, 2016– It’s another edition of Ricks UFC Women’s Bantamweight Corner. This has been updated content after the recent updates from Dana White.
C.Holly Holm- Holly Holm will defend her title against Miesha Tate at UFC197.
1. Ronda Rousey- Ronda states that she will be back in 2016.
2. Miesha Tate- Miesha will face champion Holly Holm for her title at UFC197.
3. Cat Zingano- Zingano posted on IG that she was at a doctor getting checked up and if all things went well she would be back. We all hope that her return will be in early 2016 rather than later.
4. Amanda Nunes- Nunes awaits a new potential opponent to try and get herself a future title shot.
5. Juliana Pena- Pena looks to get 2016 started with a win and put all her outside problems behind her.
6. Sara McMann- Sara still waiting for a fight top 10 or 5 would be her desired choice.
7. Jessica Eye- Evil eye and Correia continue their feud on social media. Let’s stop wasting time and make this fight happen.
8. Bethe Correia- Bethe and Jessica Eye continue their feud and with no other fights booked for the women’s bantamweight division a fight between these two ladies would be perfect.
9. Liz Carmouche- Liz wants a fight inside the top 10.
10. Sara Kaufman- Following her lost Kaufman looks for a bounce back fight to get back on track.
UFC197 C Holly Holm Vs #1 Miesha Tate
By: Rick San Bartolome
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? COMMENT BELOW.
WANT TO HELP SPONSOR A FIGHTER? CLICK HERE.
Nuyelo is dedicated to providing healthy supplements to athletes and those seeking to enhance a healthy lifestyle. We give the best tasting, most effective, and balanced nutritional supplements ever!
Click HERE to check out the online Store!!