VIDEO: Watch UFC 270 Embedded Vlog Series Episode 5
Las Vegas – FightBook MMA has Episode #5 of the Embedded Vlog Series for UFC 270: Ngannou vs Gane and you can watch the episode in the video above.
In this episode, Champ Brandon Moreno stays high energy. Champs Kamaru Usman and Francis Ngannou work out together. Ciryl Gane spars. Moreno and Deiveson Figueiredo trade barbs at the press conference, then the title fighters square off.
This event will take place Saturday, Jan. 22 at Honda Center in Anaheim, Calif. All bouts will be simulcast on ESPN+ in English and Spanish beginning at 6:15 p.m. ET/3:15 p.m. PT with the ESPN+ and UFC Fight Pass prelims. The prelims will continue exclusively on ESPN, ESPN Deportes & ESPN+ at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT followed by the ESPN+ Pay-Per-View main card that will kick off at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT.
In the main event, we will see a heavyweight title unification bout as UFC heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou (16-3) fighting out of Paris, France by way of Batie, Cameroon battles interim champion Ciryl Gane (10-0) fighting out of Paris, France In the co-main event, newly crowned UFC flyweight champion Brandon Moreno (19-5-2) fighting out of Tijuana, Mexico runs it back with former titleholder Deiveson Figueiredo (20-2-1) fighting out of Soure, Pará, Brazil.
UFC 270: Ngannou vs. Gane Fight Card:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- For heavyweight title: Champ Francis Ngannou vs. Ciryl Gane
- For flyweight title: Champ Brandon Moreno vs. Deiveson Figueiredo
- Andre Fialho vs. Michel Pereira
- Said Nurmagomedov vs. Cody Stamann
- Trevin Giles vs. Michael Morales
PRELIMINARY CARD #2 (ESPN/ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Raoni Barcelos vs. Victor Henry
- Tony Gravely vs. Saimon Oliveira
- Jack Della Maddalena vs. Pete Rodriguez
PRELIMINARY CARD #1 (ESPN+, 6:15 p.m. ET)
- Vanessa Demopoulos vs. Silvana Gomez Juarez
- Matt Frevola vs. Genaro Valdez
- Kay Hansen vs. Jasmine Jasudavicius
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.