The CEO of FightBook MMA hosts Sitting Ringside, LLC Roberto “El Jefe” Villa, David Rodriguez and Mark Ambeau-Miller are joining him. The show’s producer is done by the President of FightBook MMA, LLC, and the Producer of FightBook MMA Productions, LLC is none other than Rudy “The Prophet” Lara.
We will start off the show with our segment: FightBook MMA’s “Outside The Cage News” with hot topics of the week, fight bookings, and upcoming events. We will give our grade for UFC Fight Night 213: Kattar vs. Allen and who will get the pink slip? We will end the show by grading the fight poster and what our predictions are for UFC Fight Night 214: Rodriguez vs. Lemos. Grab a drink, sit back, relax, and hang out with us on Facebook and interact with the hosts of Sitting Ringside.
- November 4: Combate Global 59
- November 4: Cage Warriors 145: Vucenic vs. Hughes
- November 4: AKA 24 (FITE)
- November 4: Mamba Fight League 11 (FITE)
- November 5: B2 Fighting Series 177 (FITE)
- November 5: Shamrock FC 341 (FITE)
- November 5: Fight Circus IV (FITE)
- November 5: RIZIN 39 & RIZIN Landmark 4 (FITE)
- November 5: UFC Fight Night 214: Rodriguez vs. Lemos
- November 5: New Era Promotion: Fight Night 2 (FITE)
- November 5: BKFC 32 Orlando (FITE)
- November 5: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (DAZN): Title fight: Dmitry Bivol vs. Gilberto Ramirez, 12 rounds, for Bivol’s WBA light heavyweight title; Title fight: Chantelle Cameron vs. Jessica McCaskill, 10 rounds, for the undisputed junior welterweight title; Title fight: Shavkatdzhon Rakhimov vs. Zelfa Barrett, 12 rounds, for the vacant IBF junior lightweight title
- November 5: Minneapolis (Showtime): Title fight: David Morrell Jr. vs. Aidos Yerbossynuly, 12 rounds, for Morelll’s WBA super middleweight title
#FightBookMMA #SittingRingside #Live #MMA #MMANews #UFC #UFCNews #Boxing #BoxingNews #CombatSportsNews #YouTube #Facebook #ReStream #Twitter #Instagram #carloskremer #theroarnglioncarloskremer
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.