RIO RANCHO, NM: FightBook MMA’s show Sitting Ringside Episode #75 will stream Live on SportsCastr on Thursday, Jan. 21, 2021, at 9 p.m. ET and you can also watch us on our YouTube channel and Facebook Page.
Sitting Ringside is hosted by the CEO of FightBook MMA Roberto Villa and Co-Hosts are David Rodriguez and owner of Five Round MMA, and partners of FightBook MMA Alex Ramirez. This show is produced by the President of FightBook MMA and the Producer of FightBook MMA Productions Rudy Lara.
In this episode, we will give our predictions for UFC 257: Poirier vs. McGregor 2. Our guest for the night will be Eugene Robinson. We will end our show with our segment Fight Book MMA’s “Outside The Cage News.”
Grab a drink, sit back, relax, and hang out with us on chat either on FITE.TV, YouTube, or Facebook to interact with the hosts of Sitting Ringside. To learn more about our show and where you can watch and listen to Sitting Ringside you can go here. Our show is sponsored by USA Today Sports, SportsCastr, ESPN+, HKA USA, our affiliates, and our partnered promotions.
UPCOMING MMA EVENTS:
JAN 22: ONE Championship 126: Unbreakable
JAN 23: UFC 257: Poirier vs. McGregor 2
UPCOMING BOXING EVENTS:
Jan. 20: Uncasville, Conn. (Showtime)
- Yeis Gabriel Solano vs. Mykquan Williams, 10 rounds, junior welterweights
- Martino Jules vs. Pedro Marquez Medina, 8 rounds, featherweights
- Jose Nunez vs. Aram Avagyan, 8 rounds, featherweights
Jan. 23: Uncasville, Conn. (Showtime)
- Title fight: Angelo Leo vs. Stephen Fulton, 12 rounds, for Leo’s WBO junior featherweight title
- Title fight: Vic Pasillas vs. Raeese Aleem, 12 rounds, for the the vacant WBA junior featherweight title
- Title fight: Rolando Romero vs. Justin Pauldo, 12 rounds, For Romero’s WBA interim lightweight title