Las Vegas – FightBook MMA has your full video for UFC 269 Countdown and you can watch it in the video above. For the start times and fight card, you can go here.
This event will take place Saturday, Dec. 11 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. All bouts will be simulcast on ESPN+ in English and Spanish beginning at 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. PT with the ESPN+ and UFC Fight Pass prelims. The prelims will continue exclusively on ESPN, ESPN Deportes & ESPN+ at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT followed by the ESPN+ Pay-Per-View main card that will kick off at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT.
In the main event, UFC lightweight champion Charles Oliveira (31-8 1NC) fighting out of Sao Paulo, Brazil will go for his first successful title defense when he takes on #1 ranked contender Dustin Poirier (28-6 1NC) fighting out of Coconut Creek, Fla. by way of Lafayette, La.
In the co-main event, the greatest women’s fighter of all time, Amanda Nunes (21-4) fighting out of Coral Springs, Fla. by way of Bahia, Brazil, defends her bantamweight championship against gritty #5 Julianna Peña (11-4) fighting out of Chicago, Ill. by way of Spokane, Wash.
Also on the card, we will see #3 ranked welterweight contender Leon Edwards (19-3 1NC) fighting out of Birmingham, England looks to settle the score with #6 Jorge Masvidal (35-15) fighting out of Miami, Fla.
UFC 269: Oliveira vs Poirier Fight Card:
Main card (PPV)
- Charles Oliveira (c) vs. Dustin Poirier
- Amanda Nunes (c) vs. Julianna Pena
- Geoff Neal vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio
- Kai Kara-France vs. Cody Garbrandt
- Raulian Paiva vs. Sean O’Malley
Preliminary card (ESPN+)
- Josh Emmett vs. Dan Ige
- Pedro Munhoz vs. Dominick Cruz
- Augusto Sakai vs. Tai Tuivasa
- Jordan Wright vs. Bruno Silva
Early preliminary card (ESPN+)
- Andre Muniz vs. Eryk Anders
- Miranda Maverick vs. Erin Blanchfield
- Alex Perez Matthew Christopher Schnell
- Ryan Hall vs. Darrick Minner
- Randy Costa vs. Tony Kelley
- Gillian Robertson vs. Priscila Cachoeira
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.