FightBook MMA has your weigh-in results for Amir Khan vs. Kell Brook.
The long-simmering rivalry between British superstars Amir Khan and Kell Brook will finally come to a head in a 149-pound catchweight battle Saturday, Feb. 19, at AO Arena in Manchester, England.
The 35-year-old Khan (34-5, 21 KOs), from Bolton, England, has been in the spotlight since the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens, when he took home a silver medal as a 17-year-old prodigy. As a pro, Khan unified world titles at junior welterweight and fought myriad top names, including Marco Antonio Barrera, Danny Garcia, Marcos Maidana, Paulie Malignaggi, Canelo Alvarez, and Zab Judah. He last fought in July 2019, knocking out former featherweight world champion Billy Dib in four rounds.
Brook (39-3, 27 KOs), a former British champion from Sheffield, England, made three successful defenses of the IBF welterweight world title he won from Shawn Porter in August 2014. His bold 2016 challenge of middleweight champion Gennadiy Golovkin ended in a fifth-round knockout defeat. He then lost his welterweight title to Errol Spence Jr. via 11th-round knockout the following May. Brook won three consecutive fights before challenging WBO welterweight champion Terence Crawford in November 2020. Brook led on two scorecards before being knocked out in the fourth round.
Weigh-In Results: Amir Khan vs. Kell Brook (ESPN+, 1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT):
- Amir Khan 147.3 vs. Kell Brook 148.3 (Junior Middleweight— 12 Rounds)
- Natasha Jonas 149.5 lbs vs. Chris Namus 147.5 lbs (Vacant WBO Female Junior Middleweight World Title — 10 Rounds)
- Frazer Clarke 256 lbs vs. Jake Darnell 248.5 lbs (Heavyweight — 6 Rounds)
- Adam Azim 138.4 lbs vs. Jordan Ellison 138.5 lbs (Junior Welterweight — 6 Rounds)
- Brad Rea 160.5 lbs vs. Craig McCarthy 161.5 lbs (Middleweight — 8 Rounds)
- Viddal Riley 199 lbs vs. Willbeforce Shihepo 198.5 lbs (Cruiserweight— 6 Rounds)
- Charlie Schofield 168 lbs vs. Germaine Brown 168 lbs (Schofield’s English Super Middleweight Title — 10 Rounds)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
Purchase your tickets for all your MMA and Boxing Events by going here.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #carloskremer #theroaringcarloskremer #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting