THACKERVILLE, Okla.: FightBook MMA has your weigh-in results for Bellator 224: Budd vs. Rubin.
Today’s early and official fighter weigh-ins will start at 10 a.m. ET (7 a.m. PT) and you can find the official results below. The early weigh-ins take place at WinStar World Casino & Resort in Thackerville, Okla. The ceremonial weigh-ins for the fans will start at 12:30 p.m. ET and you can watch a live stream of the proceeds here.
The main card of Bellator 224 will air on Paramount Network and DAZN at 9 p.m. ET/8 p.m. CT, while preliminary action begins at 6:45 p.m. ET/3:45 p.m. PT and will also stream on DAZN or globally on the Bellator Mobile App and on FightBookMMA.com.
In the main event, Bellator women’s featherweight world champion Julia Budd (12-2) will be defending her belt against Israel’s undefeated Olga Rubin(6-0). In the co-main event, two of the sport’s best middleweights, former Bellator 185-pound kingpin Rafael Carvalho (15-3) will take on Chidi Njokuani (18-6, 1 NC).
Purchase your tickets for all your MMA and Boxing Events by going here.
Bellator 224 weigh-in results include:
(Paramount, DAZN, 9 p.m. ET)
- For the women’s featherweight title: Champ Julia Budd (145) vs. Olga Rubin (143.5)
- 190-pound catchweight: Rafael Carvalho (189.9) vs. Chidi Njokuani (189.6)
- Juliana Velasquez (124.9) vs. Kristina Williams (125.8)
- Kiichi Kunimoto (170.4) vs. Ed Ruth (170)
(FightBook MMA, 6:45 p.m. ET)
- Christian Edwards (204.5) vs. Justin Vargas (205.4)
- A.J. Agazarm (156) vs. Jacob Landin (155.1)
- Will Fleury (189.4) vs. Antonio Jones (188.4)
- Nainoa Dung (155.9) vs. Brad Robison (155.1)
- Joel Bauman (199.9) vs. Jordan Young (204)
- Sinead Kavanagh (147.7)* vs. Leslie Smith (145)
- Jamese Taylor (145.9) vs. Gabriel Varga (145.4)
- Kiefer Crosbie (164.7) vs. Mike Jackson (163.3)
- Joseph Holmes (170.9) vs. Kona Oliveira (169.1)
- Bruna Ellen (124.4) vs. Elina Kallionidou (125.4)
- Amanda Bell (145.8) vs. Arlene Blencowe (145.3)
- Lucas Brennan (145.4) vs. Thomas Lopez (145.3)
Kavanagh missed weight and will be fined a percentage of her purse
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #carloskremer #theroaringcarloskremer #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting