AEW Dynamite returned with a new edition of the AEW On TNT from Daily’s Place in Jacksonville, Florida.
We saw a TNT Championship “Open Challenge” from ‘The American Nightmare’ Cody, as he defended his title against a “top independent wrestler.” Also appearing on the show was AEW World Champion Jon Moxley, a Falls Count Anywhere match and more. Below you can find the quick results and for the complete recap you can go here.
AEW Dynamite Quick Results (7/22/2020):
- TNT Championship (No DQ Match) Cody (c) vs. Eddie Kingston: Winner and STILL TNT Champion: Cody
- MJF vs. Griff Garrison: Winner: MJF
- Falls Count Anywhere
The Young Bucks vs. The Butcher & The Blade: Winners: The Young Bucks
- Diamante vs. Ivelisse: Winner: Diamante
- Alan “Five” Angels vs. “Hangman” Adam Page: Winner: “Hangman” Adam Page
- Chris Jericho & Jake Hager vs. Jurassic Express: Winners: Chris Jericho & Jake Hager