BELLATOR MMA 259 weigh-in results: Cyborg vs Smith 2
LOS ANGELES – FightBook MMA has your weigh-in results for BELLATOR MMA 259: Cyborg vs. Smith 2. This event will take place on Friday, May 21 at Mohegan Sun Arena and airs LIVE on SHOWTIME at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT. For the complete and official results you can go here.
In the main event, Cris Cyborg (23-2, 1 NC) will put her world championship on the line against No. 4 ranked featherweight Leslie Smith (12-8-1) in a rematch to crown the world’s top 145-pound female athlete. In the co-main event, Darion Caldwell (15-4) will be rematching No. 6 ranked bantamweight Leandro Higo (20-5) in a 135-pound contest.
BELLATOR MMA 259 weigh-in results: Cyborg vs. Smith 2
MAIN CARD (Showtime, 9 p.m. ET)
- For the women’s featherweight title: Champ Cris Cyborg (144.6) vs. Leslie Smith (143.6)
- Darrion Caldwell (135.6) vs. Leandro Higo (137.5) (Higo misses the bantamweight limit by 1.5 pounds)
- Christian Edwards (205.3) vs. Ben Parrish (205.3)
- Maycon Mendonca (170.9) vs. Jaleel Willis (170.3)
- Fabian Edwards (185.5) vs. Austin Vanderford (185.3)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FightBook MMA, 5:30 p.m. ET)
- Nate Andrews (155.7) vs. Saad Awad (155.1)
- Tyree Fortune (205.3) vs. Grant Neal (204.4)
- Sumiko Inaba (125.5) vs. Kristina Katsikis (125.8)
- Sean Felton (154.3) vs. Aviv Gozali (155.7)
- Hannah Guy (125.2) vs. Valerie Loureda (125.8)
- Davion Franklin (264.8) vs. Tyler King (246.3)
- Janay Harding (145.1) vs. Leah McCourt (149.4) (McCourt misses the featherweight limit by 3.4 pounds)
- Brett Johns (135.4) vs. Danny Sabatello (135.6)
- Alfie Davis (155.1) vs. Alexander Shabliy (154.8)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.