London’s Anthony Yarde will be facing Manchester’s Lyndon Arthur in a rematch on December 4th, 2021. The fight will take place at Copper Box Arena, London, England.
Last Year, Lyndon Arthur (19-0-0) won via a Split Decision against Anthony Yarde (21-2-0), retaining his Commonwealth light-heavyweight title and winning the vacant WBO Inter-Continental light-heavyweight title.
Both fighters have had recent wins since facing each other, with Arthur beating Davide Farachi in July and Yarde seeing off a challenge from Alex Theran in August.
Parimatch’s boxing odds lean towards a Yarde win but it’s too close to call as both fighters are evenly matched
- Anthony Yarde 4/5
- Draw / Technical Draw 20/1
- Lyndon Arthur 1/1
Yarde will be going for another knockout, while Arthur’s best chance to win again by a Decision or Technical Decision.
- Anthony Yarde – to win by Decision or Technical Decision 3/1
- Anthony Yarde – to win by KO,TKO or Disqualification 15/8
- Lyndon Arthur – to win by Decision or Technical Decision 13/8
- Lyndon Arthur – to win by KO,TKO or Disqualification 7/1
It is predicted to be a long match last around 10 rounds or even lasting all 12 rounds
- Under 10 rounds 6/4
- Over 10 rounds 1/2
- The Fight will Go The Distance 8/13
- The Fight won’t go The Distance 6/5
These odds are correct at the time of writing, to view the latest odds, please visit: https://www.parimatch.co.uk/en-gb/sports/238
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting