Brave Combat Federation hosted the official weigh-ins for Brave 16 hosted in Abu Dhabi, UAE. All the fighters cleared the weight to compete in the largest mixed martial arts event hosted in the United Arab Emirates. Brave 16 is hosted under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Khalid bin Hamad Al Khalifa. Two championship titles will be defended in the main card of the fight night.
In the main event Carlston Harris, the welterweight champion will defend the championship for the very first time against Jarrah Al Selawe. Elias Boudegzdame, the longest reigning champion in Brave Combat Federation will defend the featherweight title against Bubba Jenkins. The fight card also features 10 times IBJJF World Champion competing in a mixed martial arts bout for the first time in Abu Dhabi. The fight card features 11 professional fights with 16 nations represented. The fight night will take place on 21st September at the Mubadala Arena in Abu Dhabi, UAE. The gates will be open from 5:00 PM.
Brave 16 Official Weigh-in Results:
- Carlston Harris (76.7 Kg) vs. Jarrah Al Selawe (76.8 Kg) – Welterweight bout
- Elias Boudegzdame (65.6 Kg) vs. Bubba Jenkins (65.8 Kg) – Featherweight bout
- Bruno Malfacine (56.75 Kg) vs. Cristian Rodriguez Jr (56.7 Kg) – Flyweight bout
- Gadzhimusa Gaziev (78.3 Kg) vs. Mohammad Fakhreddine (80.1 Kg) – Welterweight bout
- Mounir Lazzez (73 Kg) vs. Dmitrijs Homjakovs (72.95 Kg) – Catchweight bout
- Chad Hanekom (83.75 Kg) vs. Leon Aliu (84.05 Kg) – Middleweight bout
- Hamza Kooheji (61.7 Kg) vs. Crisanto Pitpitunge (61.4 Kg) – Bantamweight bout
- Erick da Silva (70.5 Kg) vs. Guram Kutateladze (70.2 Kg) – Lightweight bout
- Flavio Seraphim (75 Kg) vs. Vaughn Donayre (74.9 Kg) – Catchweight bout
- Louis Sanoukidakis (61.2 Kg) vs. Nawras Abzakh (61.6 Kg) – Bantamweight bout
- Hussain Ayyad (57.1 Kg) vs. Jonathan Corton (56.75 Kg) – Flyweight bout