Seef District, Bahrain – BRAVE Combat Federation has made it clear in the past few months that it intends to enter Russia for the first time with a bang. More recently, in the past few weeks, the fastest-growing promotion in the world has worked overtime to add exciting fights to the fight card. Now two more huge bouts have been added to finalize the card, which takes place on January 16th, in Sochi.
Both of the added fights are Super Lightweight fights, as BRAVE CF beefs up the weight-class. With the new changes, Saygidgusein Surkhaev vs Erkinbai Abdusalamov will now be the opening bout for the prelims. Russian Surkhaev made his debut in 2018 against Andrey Denisov and won that fight. He has not fought since the victory. On the other hand, his opponent, 24-year-old Erkinbai Abdusalamov from Kyrgyzstan will be making his professional debut.
Khunkar-Pasha Osmaev vs Yuriy Verenitsen has also been added to the card. Khunkar-Pasha is from Chechnya and fights out of Akhmat Fight Club. He has four finishes to his name from his nine wins. Yuriy Verenitsen has a record of four wins and two losses. Impressively, all his wins have been stoppage victories. The two new bouts come a day after BRAVE CF officials had already announced the return of Bair Shtepin, who takes on newcomer Alexander Keshtov in a highly-anticipated Bantamweight bout.
BRAVE CF 46 takes place at the WOW Arena (Krasnaya Polyana zone), on January 16th, in partnership with Krepost Selection. The card is headlined by a title bout in which Super Lightweight Champion Eldar Eldarov puts his belt on the line against Leonardo Mafra. The co-main event features MMA legend Ali Bagautinov who will fight Oleg Lichkovakha. Russian stars such as Konstantin Erokhin and Roman Bogatov are also confirmed for action.
BRAVE CF 46 Full Fight Card
- Super Lightweight – Eldar Eldarov (12-1) vs Leonardo Mafra (15-5)
- Catchweight (59,5kg) – Ali Bagautinov (18-7) vs Oleg Lichkovakha (15-4-0, 2 NC)
- Catchweight (67 kg) – Roman Bogatov (10-1) vs Nurzhan Akishev (11-1)
- Heavyweight – Konstantin Erokhin (9-4) vs Zhyrgalbek Chomonov (8-1)
- Catchweight (71kg) – Abdisalam Kubanychbek (16-3) vs Jahongir Saidjamolov (14-4)
- Middleweight – Gamzat Khiramagomedov (9-1) vs Rustam Chsiev (3-2)
- Catchweight (68 kg) – Magomed Absudalamov (6-0) vs Andrey Lezhnev (19-9)
- Bantamweight – Bair Stehpin (9-3) vs Alexander Keshtov (9-1)
- Super Lightweight – Khunkar-Pasha Osmaev (9-6-1) vs Yuriy Verenitsen (4-2)
- Catchweight (90 kg) – Murtaza Talha (1-0) vs Dmitriy Krivulets (3-1)
- Lightweight – Murad Bilarov (3-1) vs Fedor Babich (4-4)
- Super Lightweight – Said Surkhaev (1-0) vs Erkinbai Abdusalamov (0-0)