Canelo Álvarez, the WBA (Super), WBC, WBO, and The Ring champion, will be fighting against Caleb Plant. The match will take place at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Paradise, Nevada on November 6, 2021.
While Plant (21-0-0) is undefeated and has held IBF champion super middleweight title since 2019, Canelo (56-1-2) has more than double Plant’s wins and is ranked as the world’s best active boxer pound for pound from several boxing media associations.
Across his career, Canelo has won multiple championships in four weight classes. If Canelo can take Plant’s IBF title, he will become the winner set to become the first undisputed super middleweight champion in boxing history.
Unsurprisingly, Parimatch’s boxing odds favor another win for Canelo and Plant is the underdog.
- Saul ‘Canelo’ Álvarez 1/12
- Draw / Technical Draw 28/1
- Caleb Plant 7/1
Canelo is predicted to go aggressive on Plant. Possibly securing a TKO win and knocking down Plant at least once
- Canelo to win by TKO 11/10
- Canelo to win by KO,TKO or Disqualification 1/2
- Canelo to win by Decision or Technical Decision 9/4
- Canelo to win by TKO in round 6 14/1
- Caleb Plant to be knocked down 1/2
- Neither fighter to be knocked down 7/4
- Both fighters to be knocked down 10/1
The match is predicted to last around 8 rounds
- Under 8.5 Rounds 10/11
- Over 8.5 Rounds 4/5
- Won’t go the Distance 2/5
These odds are correct at the time of writing, to view the latest odds, please visit: https://www.parimatch.co.uk/en-gb/sports/238
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting