Warwick, RI– John Gotti III’s long-awaited return to the cage is less than 24 hours away as CES MMA hosts its first live event in nine months tomorrow, Wednesday, October 14at 7 pm ETat “The Tent” at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Warwick, RI, live on UFC FIGHT PASS ®.
Gotti III (5-0, 3 KOs) of Oyster Bay, NY, puts his perfect record on the line in his toughest test to date against New Hampshire native Nick Alley (6-3, 1 KO), who has won his last three bouts, in the three-round main event.
There will be no fans in attendance due to COVID-19 restrictions, but CES MMA 61 will stream live on FIGHT PASS, the industry’s preeminent streaming service for combat sports. Visit FIGHT PASS for more information on subscription packages and how to access to the service live on fight night. Listed below are the complete results from Tuesday’s weigh-in.
- JOHN GOTTI III Oyster Bay, NY5-0, 4 KOs 169lbs
- NICK ALLEY Hooksett, NH 5-3 170lbs
- FABIO CHERANT Wrentham, MA 5-1 209lbs
- YU JINew York, NY 2-0, 2 KOs 204lbs
- ASHIEK AJIM New York, NY 3-0, 2 KOs 136lbs
- KRIS MOUTINHOMilford, MA 7-4, 2 KOs 136lbs
- TYLER KING North Attleboro, MA 12-8, 3 KOs 248lbs
- JAMELLE JONES Seattle, WA 8-6, 5 KOs 241lbs
- MITCH RAPOSO Fall River, MA 4-0, 1 KO 130lbs
- MATT ALMY Norwich, MA 4-3, 1 KO 130lbs
- CONNOR MATTHEWS Freetown, MA 2-0, 1 KO 150lbs
- JOSH MARER Atlanta, GA 2-1 151lbs
- EDDY GEORGE West Haven, CT 1-0, 1 KO 159lbs
- FRANK MAZEPA New York, NY Pro debut 163lbs
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#mma #combatsportsnews #BRAVECF #ufc #muaythai #boxing #kickboxing #prowrestling #bareknucklefighting