Las Vegas: FightBook MMA has your official results for Dana White’s Contender Series 33.
The fourth season of the hit show Dana White’s Contender Series continues with Episode 7, featuring a lineup of rising athletes looking to make their dreams come true by impressing UFC President Dana White and earning a spot on the UFC roster.
The seventh episode of season four takes place on Tuesday, September 15 at 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT, with all five bouts streaming exclusively on ESPN+ in the US. ESPN+ is available through ESPN.com, ESPNPlus.com, or the ESPN App on all major mobile and connected TV devices and platforms, including Amazon Fire, Apple, Android, Chromecast, PS4, Roku, Samsung Smart TVs, X Box One, and more. Fans can sign up for $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year, with no contract required.
Dana White’s Contender Series 33 results:
(ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Jordan Williams def. Gregory Rodrigues by TKO in Round 1, 2:19
- Collin Anglin def. Muhammadjon Naimov by unanimouse decision
- Michael Lombardo def. Korey Kuppe by unanimous decision
- Danyelle Wolf def. Taneisha Tennant by unanimous decision
- Kyle Driscoll def. Dinis Paiva by unanimous decision