Las Vegas, Nevada: FightBook MMA has your official results for Dana White’s Contender Series 35 which takes place on Tuesday, November 10, 2020, at UFC Apex in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Dana White’s Contender Series cards see prospects fighting for the opportunity to sign a UFC deal, with UFC president Dana White on hand to make the decisions.
Dana White’s Contender Series 35 results:
Main Card (ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Mario Sousa def. Mariusz Ksiazkiewicz via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
- Natan Levy def. Shaheen Santana via technical submission (arm-triangle choke) in Round 3, 0:55 – 160-pound catchweight
- Nikolas Motta def. Joe Lowry via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Luana Pinheiro def. Stephanie Frausto via knockout (punches) in Round 1, 2:48
- Danny Sabatello def. Taylor Moore via unanimous decision (30-24, 30-25, 30-26)