Check out our new audio content!
LAS VEGAS – FightBook MMA has your official weigh-in results for Tuesday’s Dana White’s Contender Series 39 event, with all fighters making weight. This event will stream live on ESPN+ starting at 8 p.m. ET.
UFC president Dana White will be making his decision after the event as these prospects are fighting for the opportunity to sign a UFC deal.
In the main event, Brazilian light heavyweight Jailton Junior (13-2) fighting out of Salvador, Bahia, Brazil will be stepping into the cage with a seven-fight winning streak against undefeated Russian prospect Nasrudin Nasrudinov (9-0) fighting out of Moscow, Russia. In the co-main event, somebody’s 0 has to go as Brandon Lewis (5-0) fighting out of Tampa, Florida will take on Mo Miller (5-0) fighting out of Cleveland, Ohio.
Dana White’s Contender Series 39 weigh-in results:
- Jailton Junior (203) vs. Nasrudin Nasrudinov (206)
- Brandon Lewis (135.5) vs. Mo Miller (135.5)
- Caio Bittencourt (186) vs. Albert Duraev (184.5)
- Lukasz Brzeski (234.5) vs. Dylan Potter (232.5)
- Ange Loosa (170) vs. Jack Della Maddalena (170.5)
- Jasmine Jasudavicius (125) vs. Julia Polastri (125)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#mma #combatsportsnews #BRAVECF #ufc #muaythai #boxing #kickboxing #prowrestling #bareknucklefighting