LAS VEGAS – FightBook MMA has your Dana White’s Contender Series 42 official results. This event will stream live and only on ESPN+ starting at 8 p.m. ET.
UFC president Dana White will be making his decision after the event as these prospects are fighting for the opportunity to sign a UFC deal. In the main event, 21-year-old Israeli prospect Shimon Smotritsky (7-0) takes on Canadian Mike Malott (6-1-1) in a welterweight matchup.
Dana White’s Contender Series 42 results:
- Mike Malott def. Shimon Smotritsky via submission (guillotine choke) in Round 1, 0:39
- Carlos Hernandez def. Daniel Barez via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-29)
- Fernie Garcia def. Josh Weems via TKO (punches) in Round 1, 2:10
- Joseph Holmes def. Shonte Barnes via submission (rear-naked choke) in Round 2, 2:46
- Genaro Valdez def. Patrik White via TKO (punches) in Round 2, 0:44
- Mike Malott awarded a UFC contract
- Carlos Hernandez awarded a UFC contract
- Fernie Garcia awarded a UFC contract
- Genaro Valdez awarded a UFC contract
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting