Brave Combat Federation is determined to finish off a historical 2018 with a bang. Promotional officials have released the full fight card for Brave 21, the last event of the year, set for December 28th, at the King Abdullah Sports City Indoor Hall, in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The lineup includes some of the organization’s biggest stars, such as Jeremy Kennedy, who looks for a chance at the featherweight title against Marat Magomedov in the main event, plus the returns of Mehdi Baghdad and Ikram Aliskerov.
While the biggest fight of the card looks like a title eliminator at featherweight, the co-main event features two of the most explosives athletes on Brave’s roster as Gadzhimusa “Deadshot” Gaziev looks to keep his undefeated streak going against the dangerous Rami Hamed.
Also set for fight night is a trio of Russia x Brazil matches. The South Americans are represented by Geraldo Coelho, Gabriel Miranda, and Bruno Assis, who take on Ikram Aliskerov, Akhmed Magomedov, and Rustam Chsiev, respectively.
The fight card will also feature the debut fight of famous lebanese fighter Mohamad Ghorabi. Fighting out of Shogun Team, “Da Killa” takes on “The Sultan” Mehdi Baghdad in a super lightweight match-up for the history books, while “The Pride Of Bahrain” Hamza Kooheji looks for his fourth Brave Combat Federation victory, as he recently recovered from his first and only loss under the Brave banner with a dominant performance against Crisanto Pitpitunge.
Brave 21 will mark the first time a global MMA promotion will host an event in Saudi Arabia and will end an unforgettable year for Brave Combat Federation as the organization will have hosted 12 events in 12 different countries during 2018.
Full Brave 21 fight card:
- Featherweight: Jeremy Kennedy x Marat Magomedov
- Welterweight: Gadzhimusa Gaziev x Rami Hamed
- Featherweight: Abdullah Al-Qahtani x Islam Reda
- Super Welterweight: Ikram Aliskerov x Geraldo Coelho
- Catchweight: Najan Khan x Mostafa Rashed
- Super Lightweight: Mehdi Baghdad x Mohamad Ghorabi
- Catchweight: Hamza Kooheji x Yayong Wang
- Lightweight: Usman Nurmagomedov x Issei Moriyama
- Featherweight: Akhmed Magomedov x Gabriel Miranda
- Middleweight: Rustam Chsiev x Bruno Assis
- Bantamweight: Ahmed Makki x Mohammed Gamal