GLORY Collision 4 weigh-in results
The official weigh-ins for GLORY: COLLISION 4 took place today. All fighters made weight, and the event will proceed as planned with nine bouts.
Headlining GLORY: COLLISION 4 is the long-awaited trilogy bout between kickboxing legends Badr Hari and Alistair Overeem. In the co-main event, Super Bantamweight Champion Tiffany Van Soest will defend her belt against Sarah Moussaddak.
HOW TO WATCH GLORY COLLISION 4
- GLORY COLLISION 4 kicks off with the Prelims, streaming live at 1:30 PM ET / 18:30 CET on YouTube and Facebook.
- GLORY COLLISION 4 will stream live on Videoland in the Netherlands at 3 PM ET / 20:00 CET and is available to watch via our broadcast partners or on pay-per-view at gloryfights.com depending on your country or region.
GLORY Collision 4 weigh-in results:
- Badr Hari (114.4 kg) vs. Alistair Overeem (112.8 kg) heavyweight
- Van Soest’s Glory super bantamweight title: Tiffany Van Soest (55 kg) vs. Sarah Moussaddak (55.3 kg) super bantamweight
- Vacant Glory light heavyweight title: Sergej Maslobojev (94.4 kg) vs. Tarik Khbabez (94.6 kg) light heavyweight
- Beztati’s Glory lightweight title: Tyjani Beztati (69.9 kg) vs. Stoyan Koprivlenski (70 kg) Lightweight
- Petchpanomrung’s Glory featherweight title: Petchpanomrung (64.9 kg) vs. Abraham Vidales (64.8 kg featherweight
- Levi Rigters (114.4 kg) vs. Tariq Osaro (125.5 kg) heavyweight
- Serkan Ozcaglayan (83.6 kg) vs. Cesar Almeida (85.2 kg) middleweight
- Felipe Micheletti (95 kg) vs. Donegi Abena (95 kg) light heavyweight
- Michael Boapeah (84.1 kg) vs. Sergej Braun (84.9 kg) middleweight
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.