ONE Championship is finishing the month with some of its most explosive martial arts stars, and when these athletes enter the Circle, they won’t hold anything back.
The world’s largest martial arts organization will air ONE: FULL BLAST on Friday, 28 May, and the main event features a hard-hitting Muay Thai battle between top-ranked bantamweight contender Saemapetch Fairtex and #3-ranked “Left Meteorite” Kulabdam Sor. Jor. Piek Uthai.
Find out how you can watch ONE: FULL BLAST in your area.
- ONE: FULL BLAST will be broadcast to more than 150 countries, and fans can watch via television, tablet, computer, or mobile device.
- The full event stream will be available on ONE’s YouTube channel and the ONE Super App (except in the United States, India, Japan, and New Zealand).
- Also, the first two bouts will be streamed on ONE’s Facebook and Twitter pages (except in the United States, India, and Japan).
- Watch the show on Bleacher Report or B/R Live at 8:30 a.m. EST/5:30 a.m. PST on Friday, 28 May.
- Following the first broadcast of ONE: FULL BLAST, the event will be made available immediately to stream on B/R Live’s YouTube channel and as part of B/R Live’s VOD offering.
- Watch the event on Great Sports, BesTV, or iQiYi at 8:30 p.m. China Standard Time (CST) on Friday, 28 May.
- BTV will air the show on delay at 7:30 p.m. CST on Saturday, 29 May.
- Also, SZTV5 will air ONE: FULL BLAST from 10:30-11:30 p.m. CST on Saturday, 5 June, and Sunday, 6 June.
- Finally, QHTV will air the show from 10:30-11:30 p.m. CST on Saturday, 10 July.
- Watch the show on Disney + Hotstar or Star Sports Select 2 at 6 p.m. India Standard Time (IST) on Friday, 28 May.
- Watch the event on Vidio.com, Kaskus TV, or MAXstream at 7:30 p.m. Western Indonesia Time (WIB) on Friday, 28 May.
- SCTV will air a delayed showing at 11:30 p.m. WIB on Friday, 28 May.
- Watch the show on Abema at 9:30 p.m. Japan Standard Time (JST) on Friday, 28 May.
- Watch the event on Astro SuperSport 2 or RTM Sports at 8:30 p.m. Malaysia Time (MYT) on Friday, 28 May.
- Watch the show on Skynet at 7 p.m. Myanmar Time (MMT) on Friday, 28 May.
- Watch the event on ONE Sports or ONE Sports+ at 8:30 p.m. Philippine Standard Time (PHT) on Friday, 28 May.
- TV5 will have an encore presentation at 12 a.m. PHT on Sunday, 30 May.
- Watch the show on meWATCH at 8:30 p.m. Singapore Standard Time (SGT) on Friday, 28 May.
- Watch the event on AIS Play at 7:30 p.m. Indochina Time (ICT) on Friday, 28 May.
- A delayed airing will be shown on Thairath TV32 at 10:40 p.m. ICT on Friday, 28 May.
- Watch the show on HTV The Thao at 7:30 p.m. ICT on Friday, 28 May.
- Watch ONE: FULL BLAST on ONE’s YouTube channel or the ONE Super App at 7:30 p.m. ICT on Friday, 28 May.
The Card For ONE: FULL BLAST
- Saemapetch Fairtex vs. Kulabdam Sor. Jor. Piek Uthai (Muay Thai – bantamweight)
- Kantharaj Agasa vs. Xie Wei (mixed martial arts – flyweight)
- Santino Verbeek vs. Miles Simson (kickboxing – welterweight)
- Ahmed Faress vs. Edward Kelly (mixed martial arts – featherweight)
- Anthony Do vs. Liang Hui (mixed martial arts – catchweight of 57.7 kilograms)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#mma #combatsportsnews #BRAVECF #ufc #muaythai #boxing #kickboxing #prowrestling #bareknucklefighting