CLEVELAND, Ohio – Jake “The Problem Child” Paul scored a split-decision win over Tyron “The Chosen One” Woodley in front of a sold-out crowd of 16,000 fans at the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse in Cleveland, Ohio. For the complete recap of the PPV and results, you can go here.
Jake Paul and Tyron Woodley both received the same purse as they were paid $2 million each. The Ohio State Athletic Commission released the figures on Tuesday according to MMAJunkie.com who first reported the salaries. The list of payouts below only reflects what’s stated on their official contracts. This doesn’t include other amounts of money such as pay-per-view buys, percentage of ticket and merchandise sales, or discretionary bonuses the promoter may have paid.
Paul did state that prior to the fight that he would take money from his purse and distribute it to fighters on the card so they would receive the biggest pay-day of their career. It’s still unclear if Paul did just that.
Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley PPV salaries:
- Jake Paul = $2,000,000 (no win bonus)
- Tyron Woodley = $2,000,000 (no win bonus)
- Amanda Serrano = $75,000 (no win bonus)
- Yamileth Mercado = $45,000 (no win bonus)
- Daniel Dubois = $100,000 (no win bonus)
- Joe Cusumano = $111,000 (no win bonus)
- Montana Love = $60,000 (no win bonus)
- Ivan Baranchyk = $60,000 (no win bonus)
- Tommy Fury = $15,000 (no win bonus)
- Anthony Taylor = $40,000 (no win bonus)
- Charles Conwell = $80,000 (no win bonus)
- Juan Carlos Rubio = $20,000 (no win bonus)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting