LAS VEGAS, Nevada — FightBook MMA has your resutls for LFA 106: Silveira vs. Viana.
LFA will host a third event on a third consecutive Friday this month. LFA 106 will feature a high-stakes light-heavyweight showdown when the promotion returns to the Sooner State. This will be the third and final event the promotion will host in the OKC area in April.
This event will take place on Friday, April 30, 2021, at the Grand Event Center in Shawnee, Oklahoma, which is an exurb of Oklahoma City. The main event will feature a light-heavyweight showdown between top undefeated prospect Joshua Silveira and RFA title challenger Rafael “Gaúcho” Viana. The entire main card will be available worldwide on UFC FIGHT PASS® at 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT.
Main Card (Available worldwide on UFC FIGHT PASS®):
- Main Event | Lightweight Bout (155 lb): Terrance McKinney def. Toninho Gavinho via KO (headkick) in Round 1, 0:17
- Co-main event | Bantamweight Bout (135 lb): Kyle Estrada def. Tyler Wilson via Unanimous Decision
- Featherweight Bout (145 lb): Cheyden Leialoha def. Edwin Chavez via Unanimous Decision
- Women’s Strawweight Bout (115 lb): Genia Goodin (2-0) vs. Kathryn Paprocki (2-1)
- Heavyweight Bout (265 lb): Bubba Grant def. Trevor Wallace via KO in Round 1, 1:36
- Bantamweight Bout (135 lb): Mando Gutierrez def. William Elliott via submission (rear-naked choke) in Round 1, 4:55
Preliminary Card (Available on Facebook.com/LFAfighting):
- Welterweight Bout (170 lb): Ryan Charlebois def. Joseph Galaviz via Unanimous Decision
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#mma #combatsportsnews #BRAVECF #ufc #muaythai #boxing #kickboxing #prowrestling #bareknucklefighting