LAS VEGAS, Nevada —FightBook MMA has your results for LFA 107: Kirk vs. Swain.
LFA 107 will be a closed-door event that will take place inside the Sanford Pentagon in Sioux Falls. The main card will be available tomorrow night LIVE on UFC FIGHT PASS® at 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT.
The main event will feature a high-stakes lightweight showdown between BJJ black belt Kamuela Kirk (10-4) and collegiate wrestler Daniel Swain (20-10-1).
LFA 107 results: Kirk vs. Swain:
Main Card (Worldwide on UFC Fight Pass at 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT):
- Main Event | Lightweight Bout (155 lb) Kamuela Kirk def. Daniel Swain via TKO (retirement) in Round 2, 5:00
- Co-Main Event | Bantamweight Bout (135 lb) Ricardo Dias def. George Garcia via KO (flying knee) in Round 2, 0:25
- Bantamweight Bout (135 lb) Allan Begosso def. Samirbek Sabyrzhan Uulu via submission (guillotine choke) in Round 1, 4:23
- Heavyweight Bout (265 lb) Jordan Heiderman def. Anthony Garrett via submission (arm-triangle choke) in Round 1, 3:40
- Lightweight Bout (155 lb) James Wilson def. Daniel Jefferson via unanimous decision
- Women’s Flyweight Bout (125 lb) Taylor Mauldin def. Ambar De La Herran via submission (kneebar) in Round 1, 1:30
Preliminary Card (Available on Facebook.com/LFAfighting):
- Welterweight Bout (170 lb) Ray Waters def. Elj Portee via submission (rear-naked choke) in Round 1, 1:02
- Welterweight Bout (170 lb) Corey Davis def. Thomas Powell via TKO (eye injury) in Round 2, 2:50
- Women’s Strawweight Bout (115 lb) Alandria Brown def. Shania Arredondo via submission (rear-naked choke) in Round 3, 3:54
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting