Commerce, CA – FightBook MMA has your results for LFA 127: Diaz vs. Assis from The Commerce Casino & Hotel in Commerce, California, which is located in southeast Los Angeles County.
LFA 127 will feature veteran MMA commentator Ron Kruck, who will be joined in the booth by former UFC star and Strikeforce champion Gilbert “El Niño” Melendez. They will call the action live inside The Commerce Casino & Hotel in Commerce, California. The main card will be available tomorrow night LIVE on UFC FIGHT PASS® at 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT.
The main event will feature a middleweight title fight between knockout artist Ozzy Diaz (6-1) and submission expert Bruno Assis (11-5).
LFA 127: Diaz vs. Assis Results:
- Ozzy Diaz def. Bruno Assis via knockout (punches) in Round 1, 4:53
- Chase Gibson def. Javier Garcia via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
- Junior Mello def. Tommy Aaron via knockout (punches) in Round 1, 1:37
- Wascar Cruz def. Karlee Pangilinan via submission (rear-naked choke) in Round 1, 2:25
- Arnold Jimenez def. Josh Wang-Kim via disqualification (illegal elbows) in Round 2, 0:55
- Giovanna Canuto def. Jasmine Pouncy via submission (rear-naked choke) in Round 1, 2:28
- Whittany Pyles def. Lisa Mauldin via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Luis Schwenke def. Diego Vazquez via TKO (punches) in Round 1, 2:55
- Riley Wiseman def. Bryen Dao via submission (rear-naked choke) in Round 2, 1:36
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting