FightBook MMA has your official results for GLORY 67 Orlando.
The main card aired live on Friday, July 5th on UFC Fight Pass. The Superfight series also aired on UFC Fight Pass while the early prelims on the promotions YouTube channel.
In the main event, featherweight champion Petchpanomrung Kiatmookao came into this fight to defend his title against Anvar Boynazarov. In the end, Kiatmookao was able to defeat Boynazarov via unanimous decision with scores of 50-45 x3.
In the co-main event, Asa Ten Pow took on Houssam El Kasri also in the featherweight division. Asa Ten Pow defats Houssam El Kasri by unanimous decision with scores 30-26 x3.
GLORY 67 Orlando official results:
- For the featherweight title: Petchpanomrung Kiatmookao def. Anvar Boynazarov by unanimous decision (50-45, 50-45, 50-45)
- Asa Ten Pow def. Houssam El Kasri by unanimous decision (30-26, 30-20, 30-20)
- D’Angelo Marshall def. Jahfarr Wilnis by unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- lvis Gashi def. Justin Houghton by knockout (body kick) in Round 1, 0:23
- Abraham Vidales def. Trevor Ragin by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Kevin VanNostrand def. Serhii Adamchuk by unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
- Rebekah Irwin def. Taylor Jenkins by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Peter Stanonik def. Vince McGuinness by unanimous decision (30-26, 30-26, 30-26)
- Ross Levine def. Thomas Diagne by knockout (head kick) in Round 1, 0:43
- Keemaan Diop def. John Morehouse by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Nick Chasteen def. Javanis Ross by TKO (leg injury) in Round 2, 1:30
- Taylor Krahl def. Paul Banasiak by majority decision (29-27, 28-27, 28-28)