Official results for UFC 239: Jones vs. Santos
FightBook MMA has your official live results for UFC 239: Jones vs. Santos.
The event takes place on Saturday, July 6 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. The main card will air on Pay-per-view at 10 p.m. ET. The televised portion of the preliminary card will air on ESPN at 8 p.m. ET while the early prelims will air on ESPN+ at 6:15 p.m. ET.
In the main event, Jon Jones will take on Thiago Santos for the light heavyweight title. In the co-main event, we will see the women’s bantamweight title on the line as current champ Amanda Nunes will go against Holly Holm.
UFC 239: Jones vs. Santos Fight Card and official results:
(Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Jon Jones def. Thiago Santos via split decision to defend the light heavyweight
- Amanda Nunes def. Holly Holm via TKO (high kick, punches) in Round 1, 4:10 to defend women’s bantamweight title
- Jorge Masvidal def. Ben Askren via knockout (flying knee) in Round 1, 0:05
- Jan Blachowicz def. Luke Rockhold via knockout (punches) in Round 2, 1:39
- Michael Chiesa def. Diego Sanchez via unanimous decision (30-26, 30-26, 30-26)
Preliminary Card #2
(ESPN, 8 p.m. ET)
- Arnold Allen def. Gilbert Melendez via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Marlon Vera def. Nohelin Hernandez via submission (rear-naked choke) in Round 2, 3:25
- Claudia Gadelha_ def. Randa Markos via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Song Yadong def. Alejandro Perez via knockout (punch) in Round 1, 2:04
Preliminary Card #1
(ESPN+, 6:15 p.m. ET)
- Edmen Shahbazyan def. Jack Marshman via submission (rear-naked choke) in Round 1, 1:12
- Chance Rencountre def. Ismail Naurdiev via unanimous decision (29-27, 29-28, 30-27)
- Julia Avila def. Pannie Kianzad via UD (30-27, 30-26×2)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.