ONE: NEXTGEN III will take place on Friday, November 26, 2021, with a six-bout card.
In the main event, strawweight sensations collide, as fiery Filipino Lito Adiwang defends his #5 contender spot against brash American upstart Jarred Brooks. Much has been said between the two men in the weeks leading up to the bout, so look out for fireworks from the opening bell.
Also on the card, former ONE Bantamweight Kickboxing World Champion Alaverdi Ramazanov returns to his Muay Thai roots against hard-charging 2x Lumpinee Muay Thai World Champion Pongsiri. With neither man willing to take a backward step, it’s going to be a bruising encounter.
Watch the event on Bleacher Report, B/R App, or B/R’s YouTube channel at 7:30 a.m. EST/4:30 a.m. PST on Friday, 26 November. Following the first broadcast of ONE: NEXTGEN III, the event will immediately be made available to stream on B/R’s YouTube channel
Full Card For ONE: NEXTGEN III:
- Lito Adiwang vs. Jarred Brooks (mixed martial arts – strawweight)
- Alaverdi Ramazanov vs. Pongsiri PK.Saenchai Muaythaigym (Muay Thai – bantamweight)
- Alex Silva vs. Rene Catalan (mixed martial arts – strawweight)
- Panpayak Jitmuangnon vs. Daniel Puertas (kickboxing – flyweight)
- Pieter Buist vs. Ruslan Emilbek Uulu (mixed martial arts – lightweight)
- Felipe Lobo vs. Rodlek PK.Saenchai Muaythaigym (kickboxing – bantamweight)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting