I was having LIVE MMA fights withdrawals there for a while due to conflicting schedules and events. I knew when I was finally able have an opening on my calendar to attend Caged Combat Championships presented by Proving Grounds and Ultimate Training Center, it was going to be a GREAT one and it did not disappoint! The night was FILLED with 11 great fights with only 3 going the distance!
Mike the ring announcer was entertaining and loud and at one point so excited I thought he was going to jump over the cage and hang out with roaring crowd! The night also included professional fighter Marky Mark Coates (also known as “Body by McDonalds” for the night) in a kickboxing match against Jamal Davis. Both of these dudes are warriors but Mark was able to land a hard shot in the first knocking Davis down. Though he wanted to continue with that fighting spirit, the fight was stopped.
If you haven’t attended a Caged Combat Championships or checked out Warrior Camp Gym and North Idaho 360 Fitness (Ultimate Training Center), be sure to do so! Their events are the most professional all ammy cards I have ever had the pleasure of attending!
Final Results on the night:
Main Event – Travis Gallen VS Jeff Brown in a 140lb MMA bout
- Travis Gallen wins via TKO in the 1st round
Co-Main Event – Mark Coates VS Jamal Davis in a Kickboxing bout
- Mark Coates wins via TKO in the 1st round
Taylor Rogers VS Jose Ferreri in a 155lb MMA bout
- Jose Ferreri wins via TKO in the 1st round
Eito Wells VS Jonathan Kendrick in a 155lb MMA bout
- Jonathan Kendrick wins via submission in the 1st round
Josh Dehnel VS Stephon Wilson in a 230lb MMA bout
- Josh Dehnel wins via TKO in the 1st round
Dennis Lee VS Corey Bussey in a Kickboxing bout
- Dennis Lee wins via decision
Scott Shumake VS Kris Rancourt in a Combat BJJ match
- This find ended in a draw
Brandon Straub VS Matt Carrell in a 170lb MMA bout
- Brandon Straub wins via submission in the 1st round
Cadden Cooper VS Forrest Cameron in a 130lb MMA bout
- Caden Cooper wins via TKO in the 1st round
Joshua Bewick VS Randy Jones in a 145lb MMA bout
- Randy Jones wins via Unanimous Decision
Sergio Alverez VS Dante Willkie in a 145lb MMA bout
- Sergio Alverez wins via submission in the 2nd round
Thank you for checking out our post on the Caged Combat Championships – please be sure to give Proving Grounds MMA, Warrior Camp, and North Idaho 360 Fitness (Ultimate Training Center) a LIKE/FOLLOW
- Proving Grounds MMA – https://www.facebook.com/warriorcampevents/
- Warrior Camp – https://www.facebook.com/WarriorCampGym/
- North Idaho 360 Fitness (Ultimate Training Center) – https://www.facebook.com/360FitnessNorthIdaho/
Please check out TopRatedMMA.com – We work with the best Veteran Owned and MMA companies around! We donate 25% of our profits to Hire Heroes USA (HireHeroesUSA.org) Hire Heroes USA empowers U.S. military members, veterans and military spouses to succeed in the civilian workforce.
We also donate 5% of our profits to the FightBookMMA.com Fighter Sponsorship Program.
Please LIKE, SHARE, and SUBSCRIBE to our channel and social media sites:
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/TopRatedMixedMartialArts/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/TopRatedMMA (@TopRatedMMA)
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/topratedmma/ (@TopRatedMMA)
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/TopRatedMMA
See ya next time!
Erik Allen – Owner – TopRatedMMA.com