LAS VEGAS — Lightweight contenders Richard Commey and Jackson Marinez woke up Thursday morning ready to battle in a 10-round co-feature. After Maxim Vlasov tested positive for COVID-19, scrapping his light heavyweight title tilt against Joe Smith Jr., Commey and Marinez were elevated to main event status.
They will do battle Saturday evening (10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT) from the MGM Grand Las Vegas Bubble, a three-bout telecast also featuring Adam Lopez defending his NABF featherweight belt in a 10-rounder against Jason Sanchez, and heavyweight prospect Jared Anderson against Kingsley Ibeh in a six-rounder. Stay tuned to FightBook MMA as we will have your complete and official recap and results.
Top Rank weigh-in results: Commey vs Marinez:
Main Card (ESPN, 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT):
- Richard Commey 136 lbs vs. Jackson Marinez 135.5 lbs
(Lightweight — 10 Rounds)
- Adam Lopez 126 lbs vs. Jason Sanchez 126 lbs
(Lopez’s NABF Featherweight Title — 10 Rounds)
- Jared Anderson 249 lbs vs. Kingsley Ibeh 276 lbs
(Heavyweight — 6 Rounds)
Undercard (ESPN+, 8:15 p.m. ET / 5:15 p.m. PT):
- Jahi Tucker 144 lbs vs. Eric Rodriguez 144.5 lbs
(Welterweight — 4 Rounds)
- Eric Puente 137 lbs vs. Sergio Vega 136 lbs
(Lightweight — 4 Rounds)
- Troy Isley 157 lbs vs. Bryant Costello 158 lbs
(Middleweight — 4 Rounds)
- Floyd Diaz 117 lbs vs. Fernando Macias 118 lbs
(Bantamweight — 4 Rounds)
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#mma #combatsportsnews #BRAVECF #ufc #muaythai #boxing #kickboxing #prowrestling #bareknucklefighting