MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA: FightBook MMA has your official UFC 243: Robert Whittaker vs Israel Adesanya fighter weigh-ins which start at 6 p.m. MT (5 p.m. PT).
The weigh-ins take place at Marvel Stadium in Melbourne, Australia. There are no early weigh-ins for this card. The event takes place at Marvel Stadium in Melbourne, Australia. The early prelims will air on ESPN+ at 4:15 p.m. MT while the televised prelims will air on ESPN at 6 p.m. MT and the main card will air on PPV starting at 8 p.m. MT.
A middleweight title unification bout headlines the event as Robert Whittaker defends his belt against interim champion Israel Adesanya. In the co-main event, we will see Al Iaquinta take on Dan Hooker.
UFC 243 weigh-in results:
(Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Robert Whittaker (185) vs. interim champ Israel Adesanya (184) – for middleweight title
- Dan Hooker (155) vs. Al Iaquinta (155)
- Sergey Spivak (233) vs. Tai Tuivasa (264)
- Luke Jumeau (171) vs. Dhiego Lima (171)
- Yorgan De Castro (265) vs. Justin Tafa (265)
PRELIMINARY CARD #2
(ESPN2, 8 p.m. ET)
- Rostem Akman (171) vs. Jake Matthews (171)
- Maki Pitolo (170) vs. Callan Potter (171)
- Jamie Mullarkey (156) vs. Brad Riddell (156)
- Megan Anderson (146) vs. Zarah Fairn Dos Santos (146)
PRELIMINARY CARD #1
(ESPN+, 6:45 p.m. ET)
- Nadia Kassem (126) vs. Ji Yeon Kim (128)**
- Bruno Silva (136) vs. Khalid Taha (137)*
* Taha missed bantamweight limit by 1 pound; forfeits 20% of purse to opponent
* Kim missed women’s flyweight limit by 2 pounds; has two additional hours to cut weight