FightBook MMA has your full episode for UFC 251: Usman vs Masvidal embedded vlog series Episode #4. Stay tuned to FightBook MMA as we will have the series as soon as the promotion makes them available.
This event will take place Saturday, July 11 at Yas Forum on Abu Dhabi’s Yas Island. UFC FIGHT ISLAND will be headlined by a trio of world championship bouts.
The main event will stream live on Pay-Per-View exclusively through ESPN+ in the U.S. at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT in both English and Spanish. Preliminary fights will air nationally in English on ESPN and ESPN+, and in Spanish on ESPN Deportes, starting at 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. PT with the first four bouts also simulcast on UFC Fight Pass.
In the main event, Welterweight champ Kamaru ‘The Nigerian Nightmare’ Usman fighting out of Boca Raton, Fla. by way of Auchi, Nigeria will be defending his belt when he takes on Jorge Masvidal fighting out of Miami, Florida.
In the co-main event, we will see a featherweight championship rematch between Alexander Volkanovski fighting out of Windang, New South Wales, Australia takes on Max Holloway fighting out of Waianae, Hawaii. In the featured bout, Petr Yan fighting out of Yekaterinburg, Russia has quickly emerged as one of the top bantamweights in the world since fighting under the UFC banner with a KO victory against Teruto Ishihara back in 2018. Jose Aldo fighting out of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
From the YouTube description:
Max Holloway takes a post-quarantine hike to the seaside Octagon; opponent Alex Volkanovski travels there via golf cart. Rose Namajunas and Jessica Andrade preview their upcoming rematch. Amanda Ribas, Jose Aldo and Petr Yan also talk to media.
UFC 251: Usman vs Masvidal Fight Card:
(Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- For the welterweight title: Champ Kamaru Usman vs. Jorge Masvidal
- For the featherweight title: Champ Alexander Volkanovski vs. Max Holloway
- For the vacant bantamweight title: Petr Yan vs. Jose Aldo
- Jessica Andrade vs. Rose Namajunas
- Amanda Ribas vs. Paige VanZant
PRELIMINARY CARD #2
(ESPN, ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Volkan Oezdemir vs. Jiri Prochazka
- Muslim Salikhov vs. Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos
- Makwan Amirkhani vs. Danny Henry
- Roman Bogatov vs. Leonardo Santos
PRELIMINARY CARD #1
(ESPN, ESPN+, 6:15 p.m. ET)
- Alexander Romanov vs. Marcin Tybura
- Raulian Paiva vs. Zhalgas Zhumagulov
- Vanessa Melo vs. Karol Rosa
- Martin Day vs. Davey Grant
Roberto Villa is the CEO, Founder, Executive Writer, Senior Editor of FightBook MMA. Has a passion for Combat Sports and also a podcast host for Sitting Ringside. He’s also a former MMA fighter and Kickboxer.
#MMA #CombatSportsNews #BRAVECF #UFC #MuayThai #Boxing #Kickboxing #Prowrestling #BareKnuckleFighting