Las Vegas – FightBook MMA has your results for UFC 252: Miocic vs Cormier 3.
This event will take place Saturday, August 15, 2020, at UFC APEX in Las Vegas and will stream live on Pay-Per-View, exclusively through ESPN+ in the U.S. at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT in both English and Spanish. Preliminary fights will air nationally on ESPN, ESPN Deportes (Spanish), and ESPN+ (English, Spanish), starting at 6 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. PT, with the first four bouts also simulcast on UFC Fight Pass.
In the main event, Stipe Miocic (19-3) fighting out of Independence, Ohio looks to cement his legacy with another statement win over Cormier. Daniel Cormier (22-2 1 NC) fighting out of San Jose, Calif. aims to end his career on a high note by once again defeating Miocic and recapturing the heavyweight crown. In the co-main event, Sean O’Malley (12-0) fighting out of Glendale, Ariz. seeks to show that he has the skills to justify his hype. Marlon Vera (15-6, fighting out of Chone, Manabi, Ecuador) looks to secure the biggest win of his career and announce himself as the next true contender in the bantamweight division.
UFC 252: Miocic vs Cormier 3 Fight Card Results:
(Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- For the heavyweight title: Champ Stipe Miocic def. Daniel Cormier by unanimous decision
- Marlon Vera def. Sean O’Malley by TKO in Round 1, 4:40
- Jairzinho Rozenstruik def. Junior Dos Santos via TKO in Round 2, 3:47
- Daniel Pineda def. Herbert Burns via TKO by ground and pound in Round 1, 4:37
- Merab Dvalishvili def. John Dodson by unanimous decision
PRELIMINARY CARD #2
(ESPN, ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Vinc Pichel def. Jim Miller via unanimous decision
- Felice Herrig def. Virna Jandiroba via submission arm bar in Round 1, 1:44
- Daniel Chavez vs. T.J. Brown by unanimous decision
- Livinha Souza def. Ashley Yoder by unanimous decision
PRELIMINARY CARD #1
(ESPN, ESPN+, 6:15 p.m. ET)
- Chris Daukaus def. Parker Porter by TKO in Round 1, 4:28
- Kai Kamaka III def. Tony Kelley by unanimous decision