Las Vegas: FightBook MMA has your results for UFC 255: Figueiredo vs Perez. This event will take place on Saturday, November 21, 2020, at UFC APEX in Las Vegas.
Fans will be able to purchase UFC 255: Figueiredo vs Perez online at ESPNPlus.com/PPV. The main card will stream live on Pay-Per-View, exclusively on ESPN+ in the U.S. at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT in both English and Spanish. Preliminary fights will air nationally in English on ESPN2 and in Spanish on ESPN Deportes, as well as being simulcast in both languages on ESPN+ starting at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT. Early prelims will be available on UFC Fight Pass, ESPN2, ESPN Deportes (Spanish), and ESPN+ (in English and Spanish) at 6:30 p.m. ET/3:30 p.m. PT.
In the main event, in the 125-pound division, Deiveson Figueiredo will look to secure his first successful flyweight title defense when he takes on No. 4 ranked contender Alex Perez. In the co-main event, Women’s flyweight champion Valentina Shevchenko hopes to continue her dominant reign when she faces Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt and No. 3 ranked contender Jennifer Maia.
UFC 255: Figueiredo vs Perez results:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- For the flyweight title: Champ Deiveson Figueiredo def. Alex Perez via submission guillotine choke in Round 1, 1:57
- For the women’s flyweight title: Champ Valentina Shevchenko def. Jennifer Maia via unanimous decision
- Tim Means def. Mike Perry by unanimous decision
- Katlyn Chookagian def. Cynthia Calvillo via unanimous decision
- Paul Craig def. Mauricio Rua by TKO by Tapout due to strikes in Round 2, 3:36
PRELIMINARY CARD #2 (ESPN2/ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Brandon Moreno def. Brandon Royval by TKO in Round 1, 4:59
- Joaquin Buckley def. Jordan Wright by KO in Round 2, :18
- Antonina Shevchenko def. Ariane Lipski by TKO in Round 2, 4:33
- Nicolas Dalby def. Daniel Rodriguez by unanimous decision
PRELIMINARY CARD #1 (ESPN2/ESPN+, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Alan Jouban def. Jared Gooden by unanimous decision
- Kyle Daukaus def. Dustin Stoltzfus by unanimous decision
- Sasha Palatnikov def. Louis Cosce by TKO in Round 3, 2:27