Abu Dhabi – FightBook MMA has your UFC 257 Embedded: Vlog Series Episode 3. You can watch the first episode in the video above.
The first UFC Pay-Per-View of 2021 will take place Saturday, January 23 at Etihad Arena on Abu Dhabi’s Yas Island.
In the main event, #2 ranked Dustin Poirier (26-6) fighting out of Coconut Creek, Fla. will take on #4 Conor McGregor (22-4) fighting out of Dublin. In the co-main event, #6 ranked lightweight contender Dan Hooker (20-9) fighting out of Auckland, New Zealand will take on the highly anticipated debut of Michael Chandler (21-5) fighting out of Boca Raton, Fla.
The main card will stream live on Pay-Per-View, exclusively on ESPN+ in the U.S. at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT in both English and Spanish. Preliminary fights will air nationally in English on ESPN and in Spanish on ESPN Deportes, as well as be simulcast in both languages on ESPN+ starting at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT. Early prelims will be available on UFC Fight Pass and ESPN+ (in English and Spanish) at 6:15 p.m. ET/3:15 p.m. PT. The event is in partnership with the Department of Culture and Tourism – Abu Dhabi.
Straight from the YouTube description: UFC 257 opponents Dan Hooker and Michael Chandler dive into fight week media, with Hooker calling dibs on a pool float prop. Dustin Poirier goes outdoors for a run, and a suited-up Conor McGregor introduces his son to the art of autographs.
UFC 257: Poirier vs McGregor 2 fight card:
Main card (ESPN+ in the U.S. at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT):
- Conor McGregor vs. Dustin Poirier – lightweights
- Dan Hooker vs. Michael Chandler – lightweights
- Joanne Calderwood vs. Jessica Eye – women’s flyweights
- Ottman Azaitar vs. Matt Frevola – lightweights
- Amanda Ribas vs. Marina Rodriguez – women’s strawweights
Preliminary card (ESPN / ESPN+ in the U.S. at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT):
- Arman Tsarukyan vs. Nasrat Haqparast – lightweights
- Brad Tavares vs. Antonio Carlos Junior – middleweights
- Sara McMahon vs. Julianna Pena – women’s bantamweights
- Khalil Rountree vs. Marcin Prachnio – light heavyweights
Early preliminary card (ESPN+ / UFC Fight Pass in the U.S. at 6:15 p.m. ET/3:15 p.m. PT):
- Makhmud Muradov vs. Andrew Sanchez – middleweights
- Nik Lentz vs. Movsar Evloev – featherweights
- Zhalgas Zhumagulov vs. Amir Albazi – flyweights